Won't again ..
So much to say, no time to write ..
I met this gal. We fall in love. But the problem is .... she's taken. She won't leave her bf, so I got to say good bye here even she asked me not to. She said, I'm the most sweetest things happen to her life. But I still got to leave. It's even hard to be her besfren when u fall in love with her. I'm the place where she told the bad side of her bf, a partner when she's alone to go sumwhere or to watch movies, or to go shopping, or when her bf is busy. But when i need a partner when i needed to, she won't be there most of the times, coz she had to accompany her bf to go sumwhere else. So I had to leave.
I guess thats it. I won't fall in love with sumone's gal again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now the good news is ARSENAL retained the top two finish by beating Liverfool 3-1 at Highbury. MU will never take the number 2 spot even they won the last two matches and Arsenal lost the last two, coz of superior goal-difference.
At the same time, Liverfool won't play again in Champs League next year even they won it this year coz the highest spot they can grab now after the Highbury lost is fifth spot only. Sayonara Liverfool. Everton confirmed the fourth spot.
Anyway, I hope Liverfool will win the Champs League, coz we can say that we already beat THE CHAMPION of CHAMPS LEAGUE by sending some youngsters in the starting line-up:
1) Fabregas, 18 years old this week.
2) Senderoos,20
3) Jose Antonio Reyes, 22
4) Robin Van Persie, 22
5) Kolo Abib Toure, 24 kira youngsters lg tu ..
4 Comments:
i love u my fren
ijin
muah muah muah ..
wahhh.... sabar yer beb... love will find you eventually.
muahahahaa .. lama da love tk carik aku ..
Post a Comment
<< Home