Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Sudden rush

All my good feeling this weekend ended up with the cruelest moment of my life. I'm very proud of my goal-scoring spree this weekend, i got three games this weekend, 2 football games (pdg besar) and one futsal. I scored absolutely stunning 2-goals in each game, which is making me proudly scored six goals, this weekend only. Whoaa.. I never imagine myself doing this.

Now the scoreline lak, first game played for Tmn Dato' Keramat FC at Kompleks Sultan Sulaiman, we won 7-0, malik, boleng and bayin also playing on that evening. Team kampung sgt nih. 2nd game, playing futsal for my ex-school liga alumni, my team lost 2-5 after dissapointedly losing our head in second half by letting them scoring 3 goals after 2-2 at the break. 3rd game, playing for walabi cf, won 4-1 against stronger-but-finishing-hampeh team. All of that games, i scored 2 goals each, was it a superb performance from sumone who never ever selected (played actually) for their college, university or maybe even school level. Thats it.

Erm anyway at the end of the day, after makan2 kt kedai yg da lama tk singgah after all those time here in desa serdang, restoran hafiz, with a fren who i can't remember when our meal together also named hafiz, i left my HP for a mere 5 minutes at the table at the restaurant. When i came back to the place, i already lost it. What a magnificent 5 minutes. Anything can happened in 5 minutes. Demm thief laju tul die amek. Haram aar die pegang hp aku tu, kalu die tk pulangkan, he/she'll suffered a very bad luck for the rest of his/her life. I'll never forgive him/her. Even when i said i forgive all the mankind, this chap is never in my list. Ever. I'm sorry i have to say that, bcoz i'm really in upset mode. Demm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home