Erk .. waiting list ..
An event occured today did break my heart. Even it's just a simple comment but it did made my morale unexpectedly crashed to the floor. I dont know whats that supposed to mean, but i can sense something fishy is about to happen.
I do hope that this door will soon finally open for me as i've been waiting for so long for it to open. But i guess, its might be only in my dream to think that it's finally happened. I think my life now can be related to this phrase from school time: "You are alwayz looking for the closed door to open, but u didn't realize that there are other doors that open purposely just for you." Thats the reason that i kept my option open, yeah to wait for that door open for me.
I kept waiting waiting and waiting till now, and nothing happen, so i guess maybe it's time to move on. I think so .. maybe i'll delayed the move.. Maybe not .. ahaks. Demm.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home